Tuesday, May 1, 2012

O's Magic


I've been in Baltimore my whole life and as long as I have been alive the home team has never won a thing.  Cal Rikpen Jr. broke Lou Gehrig's record and that's about it.  I've never seen the organizations as a whole do anything phenomenal, except lose.  I'd love to root for the home team even though watching baseball is like watching cheese grow mold.  To put it bluntly I'm trying to catch O's FEVER! I want to. I really want to.  I'm following the games, seeing who did what and to see if they actually won.  I know they always start off great, on a fantastic win streak then it kinda wears off.  But I'm hoping that this season they can at least make the playoffs and not settle for not letting another team in like that sucker move they pulled last season.  Weiters, Jones and Markakis make a good core and it seems like they have some decent guys as a supporting cast this season.  So I'm hoping that they can pull it out and have a great season and start a new chapter in the Orioles franchise. 

O's Magic

DRAG

No comments: