Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tune Into Your Emotions


Recently I have completely stopped listening to the radio and as a result I find myself being way more creative. Are the two really linked?? Who's to say, but in the over analyzing of things that I do, I have found that the radio can seem to have a direct link to our emotions positive and negative. From the topics that are discussed to the music being played (or not played). When the DJ is mixing and your favorite song comes on and they only play 5 seconds of it just to start playing a completely different song. The commercials breaks can be frustrating and the overall repetitiveness can be maddening. You can turn to another station and they are playing the EXACT same song that you just turned from. That could drive you insane. So I am going to keep up with this streak of creativity and continue to drive with no radio mood altering distractions and see what I can come up with. I don't think that I am missing much anyway.

Tuned Out

DRAG

No comments: