Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oil Change of Mind


I was watching the news last night and they had a report which said that people are getting way to many oil changes. Now it has always been my understanding that the oil is the life liquid of the car and it should be changed around 3,000 - 5,000 miles. This report said that oil changes can go as long as every 20,000 miles???? The guy in the report said that car owners can waste up to $1,000 a year in unneeded oil changes. As a paranoid conspiracy theorist I look at this as a plot to convince people to not get the oil changes and as a result have engine troubles and subsequently have to get a new vehicle thus boosting the automobile industry. I'm going to keep getting my oil changed in the same way that I have been. The last thing that I need are unnecessary repairs.


Ah got some good news and Ah got some not so good news.

DRAG

No comments: