Friday, September 4, 2009

Where My Dogs At?



Robin Starr is the CEO of the Richmond SPCA. She was the owner of a deaf and blind dog....was because she left Louie, a 16 year old mutt in the back seat of the car for 4 hours on a 91 degree day. Now in a normal situation I may be sympathetic, but in this instance where every time I turn around Mike Vick is apologizing and crying and begging to get back good with the people who don't really like him anyway I say FUCK the SPCA! When did it dawn on her or her husband that they didn't see the blind and deaf dog for 4 hours?? Even after an hour you should have been at least curious to where your dog was especially given the fact that it's blind and deaf. This is a simple case of neglect and had it been an Athlete, Music Star or Celebrity the SPCA would have been all over them with bad press. That's all.


R.I.P. Louis

DRAG

No comments: