Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Still Am NOT Iron Man (I'm War-Machine)


Iron-Man is officially the illest movie of the year thus far. It was wonderfully written, directed and acted. John Favreau directed this movie beautifully. It seems very odd when you 1st hear that he is going to direct this big budget action comic book movie, but he killed it! Every Marvel movie needs this type of hype and execution. The X-Men series is a disappointment and the last Spider-Man was pretty weak. I'm not even going to mention Elektra and Daredevil. The kicker of this is the excellent cast. At first when thinking about Robert Downey Jr. as Iron-Man, or as a Super hero in general, it sounds pretty absurd. But then it makes perfect sense when explored further.



Gwyneth Paltrow was hot, the red hair was a good look. The final fight scene was amazing, action packed, intense, but not drawn out to the point of exhaustion. The ending was very very appropriate.



Only things I kinda disagreed with:



I shoulda played James Rhodes. T- Howard is that dude. Im just saying, I been repping War-Machine for years, its only right. The dudes from S.H.I.E.L.D. were too suity. I'm thinking that Sam Jackson who was supposedly going to be in the movie was going to play G.W. Bridge and not Nick Fury as rumored. But he didn't show up in the movie at all. Ghostface Killa also got cut from the final version of the movie.

More Marvel movies def need to go in this direction. I say, pay Favreau until the movies start to suck, b/c more than half of the Marvel Movies do anyway.


So until I ever care about a Super-Man movie...Make mine Marvel

DRAG


No comments: