Monday, November 28, 2011

Rest In Peace --- 2 Hale aka TRU HALE



I met 2 Hale about 8 years ago. I don't really even remember much about the homie, but when news circulated that he passed I was saddened. He passed Friday morning (11/25/11) from complications of Sickle Cell Anemia. Below is a song that he recorded in Feb of this year.



Here is what Amoion of Deep Flow Studios had to say about him.

"I did not realize how much my heart would hurt when you left us today. I know I told you I like your music as I do all the rappers who I like that I produce. But I REALLY regret not explaining to you just how much your music meant to me! I listened to you like I listened to Pac. Your songs made me and think and feel in a way most artists can't do. There is a reason you never got to fulfill your potential, it must be you are in a much better place. R.I.P. you are missed..."
GET MORE INFO ON SICKLE CELL HERE


2 Hale

DRAG

No comments: