Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NBA LOCKOUT


Can somebody explain what these dudes want?! Derek Fisher is the spokesman for the League Union and quite frankly I just don't know what they want. They offered 49% and they declined. They offered 51% and they declined. Now they are back down to 47%. At this point I really don't know what they plan to achieve. Next to Baseball they are they highest grossing sports earners. I really just want to know what they are trying to get from all this?! David Stern should cancel the NBA and start something new. The New NBA. If you want to tryout for the new NBA you are more then welcome. I would grab up some new kids from college and from Foreign leagues and some street ball guys. Most of these guys in the headlines are close to retirement anyway so I'm missing what they are gaining. Everybody is losing money. Say goodbye to the season! And goodbye to this season's paycheck.

Skip To My Lou

DRAG

No comments: