Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lakeview Terrace


Yesterday I finally saw "Lakeview Terrace" starring Samuel L. Jackson and the ever so lovely (even though her mouth seems to move and no words come out) Kerry Washington. The trailers made it seem like this movie was gonna be something else. I'm really not sure what but not what it was. I was damn there on the floor laughing when I saw the trailer in the theater. I thought (& hoped) the movie was going to be full of priceless Sam Jackson quotables...Not so. Clint Eastwood had way more memorable lines in "Gran Torino." I thought is was gonna be like "Cape Fear" meets "Single White Female" meets "Fatal Attraction," with a badge and nonstop hilarious quotes. Nawh...it was more of a boring power struggle film with a dude that couldn't get over it and another dude that was trying to live his life next to an asshole neighbor. It was like a bad episode of Home Improvement if Tim and Wilson were beefing and Wilson were black.

Protect & Serve (my ass)

DRAG

No comments: