Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Loser Of the Week














This week's loser(s) are (is) Meteorologists.




Day to day they stand there, in front of the green screen an show off what they learned in meteorology school. They know regular people have no idea what they are talking about. But they proceed to tell you about Cold Fronts, Warm Fronts, Nor-Easter's and all sorts of things that normal people have no clue what they are saying. Show us the 7 day forecast, smile wave and get off the screen. Why does the weather take up 10 mins of the news?...I just don't get it. I think somebody else has something again them too, because everytime its a blizzard they make them stand out in the cold and snow and report on how cold and snowy it is. And when its a hurricane they evacuate the area, but make the weather people stay and report how windy it is. I think by the age of 11 or 12 I understood how deadly a Hurricane is...I don't need to see the weather people flying away to illustrate that for me...thank you.

Slight Chance Of BS

DRAG

No comments: