Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jay - Z x Kanye West - OTIS


I mean damn. Half of thee appeal though is because the sample is so familiar. Try A Little Tenderness by Otis Redding. You've heard it a million times I swear. Jay kills it with "I invented swag." For me the song could truthfully end there. This song is full of quotables! Watch the Throne! Aug 1st - 5th. It'll be epic. Currently the live version with Funk Master Flex screaming wild and talking reckless is my favorite version. People keep saying that Kanye is going to mess the album up. You've got to be kidding! This is the new Biggie and Jay-Z. This is Brooklyn's Finest thee album. Kanye is the outrageous to Jay's wit and insight. It's the perfect balance. If you don;t get it....you never will!

Here It Here

In Flex We Trust

DRAG

No comments: