Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Go Joe!


G.I. Joe took the #1 spot at the Box Office this weekend. I was amp'ed to see it, I won't lie. The trailer had me going and then the fact that it was G.I. Joe. That's some classic shit! The movie was good. It wasn't great...by no means stellar, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It had its corny moments but overall it was a solid film. And with all the money it raked in over the weekend you can be sure that a sequel is in the works. Storm Shadow was by far the illest character in the whole movie. And two actors from LOST appear in the movie as well. The deceased Mr. Eko and freshly killed Caesar.

The movie does move away from the classic cartoon from the 80's but which new movie hasn't. It's a good fast paced film for kids and adults to enjoy for an hour and a half. Marlon Wayans provided the not needed comedic role in the film as Rip-Cord. I thought he was gonna play this serious soldier...I was completely wrong. But he still saved the world so I guess that's a redeeming quality.

How come the bad guys aways dress better than the good guys?

Say Hello!

DRAG

No comments: