Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zombieland


Ok, so when I saw the trailer for Zombieland I was instantly hooked. Why do you ask? F'ing Woody Harrelson killing zombies!!!! I'm there!! The dude that played "Columbus" Jesse Eisenberg plays a better straight man then Michael Cera and Michael Cera is my dude. Jesse Eisenberg also played in this weird ass flick "The Squid and the Whale" and also in "The Village."

The world was stricken with a plague that turned some people into zombies ( why it didn't affect everyone...who knows) but they're only 5 people left undead and four of them meet up and go looking for a rumored place that is unzombied. Sounds like I AM LEGEND right?? This is more bad ass and funny then I AM LEGEND and Will Smith treated Woody Harrelson like a bitch in 7 Pounds and I didn't so much dig that. So its nice to see Woody back kickin' ass.

The movie never gets boring or disappoints and the little rules that keep popping up throughout the movie are great. I hope there is a sequel in the works because this could be better than the Resident Evil series. In fact this one movie is better than all of the Resident Evils. Well Damn!!

Cardio

DRAG

No comments: