Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mall Stalkers


Scenario....your walking in the mall (which by itself is a pain) in the distance you see some dude with a CD player (wtf ?? get an Ipod dude) and you start thinking how do avoid this dude. But you have to go past there....and here it comes...."excuse me....do you listen to rap (and/or) r&b???" Geez homie really?? Listen, its many avenues to get your music out, and the mall is not one of them. Its almost like homeless dudes on the street, its kinda ridiculous. I was in Lexington Market and this dude asked me do I listen to rap?? Really. Im bout to get a corned beef sandwich homie fall back! Im not gonna buy your Cd and Im not gonna remember you...Im only gonna remember the situation and have a jolly laugh with my friends about it. Most of the ppl that do this foolishness don't have enuff business sense to make a notch in your memory. Here's the usual...CD cover?? no....On the CD its the artists name and title written in marker (geez) .... Got a business card? no....But I have a myspace..yeah and so do 10 year olds so what...

Can I Ak You A Question?

DRAG

No comments: