Monday, June 8, 2009

Lost Land




Ok, huge Will Ferrell fan, with that being said, I could have waited to see this movie on DVD. Simply because with Will and Danny McBride's comedy and the PG-13 rating this movie has (which I often questioned) it would have been way funnier if it were rated R but still a little out of range. The context of the movie plays like a kids films but the language at times is so overboard that parents probably would leave the theater. I was expecting John C. Reilly to pop up as another scientist but no such luck, perhaps he was filming an Episode of Tim & Eric (LAME). The movie does have its funny points but its kinda few and far between. I just wanna check out the gag reel on the DVD because I know it was a lot of puppet jokes going on. In fact instead of showing the real movie they could have just shown the gag reel and it prob would have been way funnier.

Holly

DRAG

No comments: