skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
King's Chronicles
MUSIC - FASHION - FOOD - TV - & WHATEVER ELSE I WANT
Monday, October 31, 2011
DRAG CAR INTERVIEW
Ride around with me and hear about my upcoming Mixtape.
DRAG IN 3D
DRAG
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign Up Form
Search
Popular Posts
HOMERUN KING
IT'S HERE!! HomeRun King features new DRAG songs and production. Guest appearances by: Street Heat, NOVA , Sage Bravo , Tha Profitt , Re...
Young Jeezy Trap Or Die II
What the streets been waiting for. That new Jeezy Trap or Die II. Download it here . Blizzards in the Summer DRAG
Drake - Thank Me Later
Ok I was gonna wait til the homies album was actually released on the 15 th but I might not care to write about it then. Young ADG steps...
Thief's Theme
I was listening to Shaka Pitts' radio show recently and the issue of a local "producer" who stole a beat from the site JamGlue...
NEW VIDEO - DRAG - Solstice
New visuals off the project City Fair 85. If you haven't downloaded it get it here --- http://www.datpiff.com/DRAG-City-Fair-85-Ep...
Going Up
In my life time nothing has went down price wise, which is pretty astounding. The price of stamps...UP. The cost of pay phones doubled an...
Top Ten Cereals
I hate Rice Krispies - I only liked the commerical b/c it had cartoon people in it. The only way I would eat them is if I put a ton of sug...
Air Hater
How come the old guys always wanna piss on the young guys parade? Shouldn't the older generation want to see the younger generation pr...
Law Abiding Citizen
Let me first start by saying I like the film...with that being said this might have been the most thought out dumbest movie I've ever se...
Bob Turk Is the BEST Meteorologist in Baltimore
Awhile ago 2 weather questions came into my mind. I initially emailed FOX 45's Vytas Reid the questions, this was over two weeks ago. Y...
1st Class DRAG
1st Class DRAG
DRAG on Twitter
www.myspace.com/pendragon
Stay Connected
1st Class DRAG
DRAG's Youtube Page
Street Heat's Myspace
Mark Shotta's Myspace
Government Names
Bmore's Very Own
All Bmore Hip-Hop
Rickie Jacobs
Limited Hype
Rap Radar
IROCK FOX
Hits Daily Double
RSVP Gallery
Illroots
Jack Threads
Luxist
The Cool Hunter
About Me
PenDragon
Baltimore, MD, United States
Music - Fashion - Style - TV - Food
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(111)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2011
(126)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(12)
DRAG CAR INTERVIEW
DRIVE
Breathe Right Advanced
Top Shot
NEW VIDEO -- JASE -- Chicken Box (BBQ Wings)
Razor Ramon Doc
NEW VIDEO - DRAG - BOUT IT
NEW VIDEO - Jae Poet - Hit That & Dream
Blue Valentine
Frozen Food
Irv Gotti Interview
Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(189)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(152)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment