skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
King's Chronicles
MUSIC - FASHION - FOOD - TV - & WHATEVER ELSE I WANT
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Beats Now Available
Now Open ---- DRAG's beat store --- look around. I think its only 17 tracks up, that's all I've really had time to tag and put up.
CHECK IT OUT HERE
Some Rights Reserved
DRAG
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign Up Form
Search
Popular Posts
HOMERUN KING
IT'S HERE!! HomeRun King features new DRAG songs and production. Guest appearances by: Street Heat, NOVA , Sage Bravo , Tha Profitt , Re...
Young Jeezy Trap Or Die II
What the streets been waiting for. That new Jeezy Trap or Die II. Download it here . Blizzards in the Summer DRAG
NEW VIDEO - DRAG - Solstice
New visuals off the project City Fair 85. If you haven't downloaded it get it here --- http://www.datpiff.com/DRAG-City-Fair-85-Ep...
Drake - Thank Me Later
Ok I was gonna wait til the homies album was actually released on the 15 th but I might not care to write about it then. Young ADG steps...
Thief's Theme
I was listening to Shaka Pitts' radio show recently and the issue of a local "producer" who stole a beat from the site JamGlue...
Going Up
In my life time nothing has went down price wise, which is pretty astounding. The price of stamps...UP. The cost of pay phones doubled an...
Top Ten Cereals
I hate Rice Krispies - I only liked the commerical b/c it had cartoon people in it. The only way I would eat them is if I put a ton of sug...
Law Abiding Citizen
Let me first start by saying I like the film...with that being said this might have been the most thought out dumbest movie I've ever se...
Bob Turk Is the BEST Meteorologist in Baltimore
Awhile ago 2 weather questions came into my mind. I initially emailed FOX 45's Vytas Reid the questions, this was over two weeks ago. Y...
Maybach Music 2
Awhile ago the homie BEX asked to kick something over that Maybach Music 2...the homies Sage, Artic, & James Vegas spit crazy to it -- ...
1st Class DRAG
1st Class DRAG
DRAG on Twitter
www.myspace.com/pendragon
Stay Connected
1st Class DRAG
DRAG's Youtube Page
Street Heat's Myspace
Mark Shotta's Myspace
Government Names
Bmore's Very Own
All Bmore Hip-Hop
Rickie Jacobs
Limited Hype
Rap Radar
IROCK FOX
Hits Daily Double
RSVP Gallery
Illroots
Jack Threads
Luxist
The Cool Hunter
About Me
PenDragon
Baltimore, MD, United States
Music - Fashion - Style - TV - Food
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(111)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2011
(126)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(11)
Thank You For Your Attention
Beats Now Available
New Video --- Bink! -"Trashcans"
Ke$ha Mary j Blige Mash Up = Ke$ha J Blige
The Cosby Sweater Project
THOR
Comic Book Week Final Day -- #1's
Day 4 --- Marvel Vs. DC
DAY 3 -- DOPE Covers
Comic Book Week DAY 2
Comic Book Week!!!
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(189)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(152)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment