skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
King's Chronicles
MUSIC - FASHION - FOOD - TV - & WHATEVER ELSE I WANT
Monday, July 25, 2011
Jerry Champagne
You heard the man. 2013!!!!
Presidential Poetry
DRAG
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sign Up Form
Search
Popular Posts
HOMERUN KING
IT'S HERE!! HomeRun King features new DRAG songs and production. Guest appearances by: Street Heat, NOVA , Sage Bravo , Tha Profitt , Re...
"Our Problem" Baltimore Hip-Hop Scene
Our problem with why Baltimore artists haven't really made an impact in the Mainstream is a deep issue. And I say "Our Problem...
Young Jeezy Trap Or Die II
What the streets been waiting for. That new Jeezy Trap or Die II. Download it here . Blizzards in the Summer DRAG
Law Abiding Citizen
Let me first start by saying I like the film...with that being said this might have been the most thought out dumbest movie I've ever se...
Krazyfingaz Presents 5 Fingaz To The Face
The homie BEX created an alter-ego Krazyfingaz and released this new project 5 Fingaz to the Face. Bex produced all the tracks on the proj...
Air Hater
How come the old guys always wanna piss on the young guys parade? Shouldn't the older generation want to see the younger generation pr...
Drake - Thank Me Later
Ok I was gonna wait til the homies album was actually released on the 15 th but I might not care to write about it then. Young ADG steps...
Thief's Theme
I was listening to Shaka Pitts' radio show recently and the issue of a local "producer" who stole a beat from the site JamGlue...
Top Ten Cereals
I hate Rice Krispies - I only liked the commerical b/c it had cartoon people in it. The only way I would eat them is if I put a ton of sug...
The Last Air Bender
After having to bounce back after the "King of the World" James Cameron took the name Avatar and created the highest grossing film...
1st Class DRAG
1st Class DRAG
DRAG on Twitter
www.myspace.com/pendragon
Stay Connected
1st Class DRAG
DRAG's Youtube Page
Street Heat's Myspace
Mark Shotta's Myspace
Government Names
Bmore's Very Own
All Bmore Hip-Hop
Rickie Jacobs
Limited Hype
Rap Radar
IROCK FOX
Hits Daily Double
RSVP Gallery
Illroots
Jack Threads
Luxist
The Cool Hunter
About Me
PenDragon
Baltimore, MD, United States
Music - Fashion - Style - TV - Food
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(111)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
▼
2011
(126)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
▼
July
(12)
Jerry Champagne
Debt Ceiling
Amy Winehouse
Bad Teacher
Jay - Z x Kanye West - OTIS
STREET SCOTT ft. JAE POET - SO GONE
THE FIGHTER
COMPANY OF MEN
NEW MUSIC DRAG ft. DJ CRAIGO GETTEMS LA-VAN HAWKIN...
NEW DRAG --- THIS MONDAY
Fireworks Fail
Transformer: Dark of the Moon
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2010
(189)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(149)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(152)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(24)
No comments:
Post a Comment